Automatic Transformer Voltage Ratio and Current Ratio Tester Three Phase Transformer Turns Ratio TTR Tester
The ratio test ensures that the transformer windings have the proper turns to produce the voltages required. The ratio is a measure of the voltage applied to the primary terminals to the voltage measured at the secondary terminals.
3 phase transformer turn ratio tester is used to conduct turns ratio or voltage ratio test in Current or Voltage transformer.
It finishes test of three-phase voltage ratio or turns ratio once, fast testing and high precise.
Transformer turns ratio tester video, engineer show you how to use this ratio test equipment:
Ⅰ: Technical Parameters of this TTR tester:
|4||Output Voltage||Automatically adjust according to load|
|6||Input Power||AC220V±10% 50±1Hz|
|8||Relative Humidity||0 to 90% noncondensing|
|9||Dimension||Instrument Case 360*290*170(mm)||Accessories Case 360*290*170(mm)|
|10||Weight||Instrument 5 KG||Accessories case 5.5 KG|
Ⅱ: Features about the transformer turns ratio tester:
1. The coaxial precision inverter power supply is used inside the instrument, which eliminates the influence of harmonics of the mains voltage during the measurement, and the measurement is more accurate. When the working power source is a generator, there is no influence.
2. The three-phase output voltage is adopted to improve the test speed. The angle between phases can be measured, and the wiring group 0-11 can be automatically identified. For low-voltage rectifier transformers with multiple windings, the low-voltage side does not need to be disconnected to measure the transformation ratio and 7.5 ° Angle deviation.
3. It is suitable for a wide variety of transformers, especially suitable for the measurement of Z-type transformers, rectifier transformers, grounding transformers, electric furnace transformers, phase-shifting transformers, balance transformers, etc.
4. With high and low voltage reverse connection protection, transformer turn-to-turn short-circuit protection, tap switch failure protection, output full short-circuit protection, and increase the stability of the instrument.
5. After inputting the rated parameters, it can automatically measure the transformer ratio, error value and tap position of the tap changer. Especially for tap changers with asymmetric tapping, the accurate position of the tap changer of the transformer can also be accurately measured. A tap switches capable of measuring 99 tap positions.
6. Adopt 7-inch high-definition color touch screen LCD, modular display, clear display even under strong light.
7. The instrument not only has print output, U disk interface, but also RS232 interface, which is convenient for paperless office.
8. High quality multifunctional engineering plastic box is cold-resistance, high temperature resistance, water proof, shake proof, which is suitable for field test.
9. By downloading APP(Android), users can control instruments, store and upload test data for easy reference.
Ⅲ: Detailed pictures and application of this turn ratio tester:
Ⅳ: Standard packing and ce certificate of three phase turns ratio test instrument:
wooden box with foam inside, Standard of CE ISO IEC.
Customer OEM packing is also available
Ⅴ: this picture is our customer testing when using this ratio tester, use his mobile app for remote access to testing data & storage in the cloud for further analysis & record purposes