Here is the video of this karl fischer titrator:
Ⅰ. Description of the Volumetric Karl Fischer Titrator
The instrument of Coulometric Karl Fischer titrator is an used for Coulometric water determination according to Karl Fischer. The instrument is designed for usage as a titrator in analytical laboratories.
Karl Fischer Coulometric titrator for measuring trace moisture content in the sample accurately, this method has widely used with the advantages of high accuracy, low test cost. The instrument is based on Karl Fischer Coulometric titrator principle, accurate determination of liquids, solids, gases trace moisture .
Ⅱ. Technical parameter of the Karl Fischer Moisture Analyzer
Titration speed max： 40 ugH2O/s
Determination range 0 to200 mgH2O
Resolution 0.1 ug H2O
Reproducibility Sample: Reagent manufacturer's standard.With 10 ug...1000 ug H2O: ± 2 ug
With >1000 ug H2O: 0.2% or better
Drift compensation automatic
Display Graphical LCD, 240 x 128 dots, LED back-lit
Printer Built-in thermal printer, Paper width 57 mm
Voltage 100...240 V ± 10 %
Frequency 50 ... 60 Hz
Ⅲ. Features about this Lab Test Equipment Trace Moisture Analysis Karl Fischer Titrator
1. Adopts 240x128 dot matrix LCD, unmarked keys, friendly interface;
2. Using the electrolysis circuit of switch constant-current source, reduce power consumption of the instrument;
3. High-precision measuring electrode signal and detection circuit can determine the electrolysis end quickly and accurately, and with strong anti-interference ability;
4. The use of blank current compensation and equilibrium point drift compensation to correct the measurement results;
5. Three formulas for users to choose, automatically calculate the moisture content.
7.With USB interface, it is convenient to communicate with the computer