Ⅰ. Purpose and scope of the Oil Density Measurements:
The instrument is designed and made as per the national standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T1884 “Standard Test Method for Density of Petroleum Oils and Liquid Petroleum Products (Density Meter Method)”. It is suitable to determine the density of crude petroleum and liquid petroleum products.
Ⅱ. Main technical specification and parameters of ASTM D1298 Oil Density Analyzer
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz;
2. Total power consumption: ≤1800W
3. Bath cubage: Ф300 mm×340 mm;
4. Test tube: 500 ml;
5. Heating power: 700 W, 1000 W;
6. Temperature controller:
(1) Temperature controlling range: (Ambient temperature ±50 ℃)～100 ℃;
(2) Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.2 ℃;
(3) Temperature sensor: Industrial platinum resistance; its scale number is Pt100;
7. Thermometer: It is a total immersed mercury thermometer having scale division of 0.2 ℃;
8. Working conditions: Temperature 15℃ ~ 35℃, relative humidity: ≤ 85%;
10. Net Weight: 18kg
Ⅲ. Features about this Laboratory ASTM D1298 Transformer Oil Density Tester
1. This instrument is a kind of all-in-one machine. The control box adopts humanized design. The control switch adopts light-touch mode. It’s structure is simple and compact. Easy to operate.
2. It adopts intelligent LCD temperature controller. The control rate is fast and overstrike is small. The temperature control can reach ±0.2℃.
3. It equips a hard glass vessel and electric stirrer. The temperature in vessel is uniform. Easy to observe the sample.
Ⅲ. Maintenance when or after using this ASTM D1298 Oil Density Tester
1. Try to avoid using and storing the instrument in humid and corrosive gas environment.
2. Keep the instrument clean to prevent acid, alkali, oil stain and moisture erosion. Pay special attention
to the electric control part from water and moisture.
3. After the test, the test barrel and densimeter shall be cleaned in time.