|1mΩ-4Ω (5 A)|
|5mΩ-20Ω ( 1 A)|
|Display||7-inch color LCD touch screen||4 effective digits Resistance display|
|Data Storage||1000 sets|
|Power supply||AC 220V±10V,50Hz±1 Hz||Fuse 2A|
|Weight||Instrument box:6 KG wire box:5 KG|
|Product name||DC Resistance Tester|
|Accuracy||± (0.2%+2 digit)|
Used for checking the welding quality of the winding joints and whether the windings have inter-turn short circuits, check whether the contact of each position of the voltage tap switch is in good condition, whether the actual position of the tap changer matches the indicated position, whether the lead wire is broken, and the multi-stranded wire is wound in parallel. Whether there is stock breakage, etc.
1. Download app (Android) to control instrument completely, upload test data for easy reference.
2. Max 24V output voltage which makes it convenient to choose a larger test current when the resistance value is high, improve the test speed.
3. 7"high resolution LCD touch screen, easy on-site operation. Good visibility under strong light.
4. New power supply technology with multiple current gears and a wide measurement range. The current can be automatically selected according to the load, which is suitable for DC resistance measurement of small and medium-sized transformers and voltage transformers.
5. Multiple protection functions such as back-EMF impact, interruption of the test process, power failure, power supply overheating, etc., which can reliably protect the instrument from back-EMF impact, and simultaneously sound an alarm.
6. With any temperature conversion function of copper and aluminum materials, touch input of any winding temperature and converted temperature
7. Internal data storage up to 1000 sets.
8. Bluetooth, RS232 port and USB Port for data storage and PC communication
9. Built-in high-speed micro printer